Learn how to implement, troubleshoot, and centrally manage an enterprise security infrastructure composed of multiple FortiGate devices.
Module 1: Security Fabric
Module 2: FortiOS Architecture
Module 3: Traffic and Session Monitoring
Module 4: Routing
Module 5: FortiGuard
Module 6: High Availability
Module 7: Central Management
Module 8: OSPF
Module 9: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
Module 10: Web Filtering
Module 11: Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
Module 12: IPsec
Module 13: Autodiscovery VPN (ADVPN)
About The Course
In this course, you will learn how to implement, troubleshoot, and centrally manage an enterprise security infrastructure composed of multiple FortiGate devices.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Integrate FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, and multiple FortiGate devices using the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Centralize the management and monitoring of network security events
- Optimize FortiGate resources
- Diagnose and monitor user traffic using FortiGate debug tools
- Troubleshoot issues with conserve mode, high CPU, firewall policies, session helpers, IPsec, FortiGuard, content inspection, routing, and HA
- Harden the enterprise services
- Simultaneously deploy IPsec tunnels to multiple sites using the FortiManager VPN console
- Configure ADVPN to enable on-demand VPN tunnels between sites
- Combine OSPF and BGP to route the enterprise traffic
You must have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
- NSE 4 FortiGate Security
- NSE 4 FortiGate Infrastructure
It is also recommended that you have an understanding of the topics covered in the following courses, or have equivalent experience:
- NSE 5 FortiManager
- NSE 5 FortiAnalyzer
This course prepares you for the NSE 7 Enterprise Firewall certification exam.
- 24 Hours Training Course
- 13 Modules
- 24/7 Support
- Networking and security professionals involved in the design, administration, and support of an enterprise security infrastructure using FortiGate devices.
- This course assumes advanced knowledge of networking, and extensive hands-on experience working with FortiGate, FortiManager, and FortiAnalyzer.