ISO 22301 BCMS – Certified Lead Auditor
Enroll in the ISO 22301 BCMS – Certified Lead Auditor certification program to demonstrate your professional capabilities and competencies in auditing businesses using ISO 22301 regulations and auditing best practices.
Module 1: Understand the operations of a Business Continuity Management System based on ISO 22301
Module 2: Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
Module 3: Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
Module 4: Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
Module 5: Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of a BCMS audit
Module 6: Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
About The Course
The ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Lead Auditor (BCMS) certification course is designed by the GAQM for individuals who want to learn about the key concepts of business continuity. With this training program, the candidates can clear their concepts about the business continuity management system and also familiarizes them with the requirements of ISO 22301. Moreover, the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor certification course covers all the aspects of BCM including, the policies and procedures developed, tested, and used when an incident occurs. Hence, the credential validates the knowledge of the candidates in the development and modification of the business needs, revenue-generating elements of the company, and other external-facing aspects.
The core aspects of the ISO 22301 BCMS – Certified Lead Auditor credential is the following:
- Management Commitment & Policy
- The scope of the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Addressing risk and opportunities within the BCMS.
- Business continuity objectives are established and managed.
- Planning & Control
- Business impact and different types of impact
- Business Continuity Plan.
The ISO 22301 BCMS – Certified Lead Auditor Certification has no pre-requisites.
- 32 Hours Training Course
- 6 Module
- 24/7 Support
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT, and operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit.
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Business Continuity Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Business Continuity Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Business Continuity Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Business Continuity Management