PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
Enroll in PMI-RMP certification and acknowledge your expertise in the project team while demonstrating the recognition and value the role provides to the project management profession.
About The Course
The PMI-RMP certification acknowledges the individual’s unique expertise on the project team while demonstrating the recognition and value the role provides to the project management profession. In this role, an individual has more competence in the specialized area of assessing and identifying project risks while mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities than a general practitioner and yet, also maintains a basic level of competence in all areas of project management.
Employers can trust certification holders to possess the skills, knowledge, and experience to contribute directly to their crucial projects. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting organizational needs; organizations can be confident in hiring capabl
This course teaches you about core aspects such as:
- The skills and knowledge of project risk management based on the PMBOK® Guide and global references
- Apply risk management tools & techniques in practice
- Understand the risk management framework and risk life cycle; share a common lexicon of risk management terms and principles
- Understand the risk concepts of qualitative and quantitative risk tools & techniques along with other factors such as prioritization
- Be fully prepared to take and pass the PMI-RMP® exam
Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
36 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
40 hours of project risk management education
Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
24 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
30 hours of project risk management education
- 32 Hours Training Course
- 5 Module
- 24/7 Support
- Anyone who is looking forward to gain a strong base in handling risks in the organization can opt for PMI-RMP ® certification. Candidates need to have engaged in risk management professional with a minimum of one year of experience as a risk management practitioner.