Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer
Learn the skills needed to be a successful cloud devops engineer with the GCP Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam.
About The Course
A Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer is responsible for efficient development operations that can balance service reliability and delivery speed. They are skilled at using Google Cloud Platform to build software delivery pipelines, deploy and monitor services, and manage and learn from incidents.
The Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Apply site reliability engineering principles to a service
- Optimize service performance
- Implement service monitoring strategies
- Applying site reliability engineering principles to a service
- Building and implementing CI/CD pipelines for a service
- Implementing service monitoring strategies
- Optimizing service performance
- Managing service incidents
- Three+ years of industry experience including one+ years managing solutions on GCP.
- 32 Hours Training Course
- 5 Module
- DevOps Engineers who want to build/maintain infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform
- People preparing for the Google Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer exam
- Software Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Cloud Developer
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
- Test Development Engineer
- Security Automation Engineer