Professional Cloud Network Engineer
Learn and master the GCP Networking with the Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer certification exam.
About The Course
A Professional Cloud Network Engineer implements and manages network architectures in the Google Cloud Platform. This individual has at least 1 year of hands-on experience working with Google Cloud Platform and may work on networking or cloud teams with architects who design the infrastructure. By leveraging experience implementing VPCs, hybrid connectivity, network services, and security for established network architectures, this individual ensures successful cloud implementations using the command line interface or the Google Cloud Platform Console.
The Professional Cloud Network Engineer exam assesses your ability to:
- Design, plan, and prototype a GCP Network
- Implement a GCP Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Configure network services
- Designing, planning, and prototyping a GCP network
- Implementing a GCP Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Configuring network services
- Implementing hybrid interconnectivity
- Implementing network security
- Managing and monitoring network operations
- Optimizing network resources
3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using GCP.
- 32 Hours Training Course
- 7 Module
- Software developers who want to build versatile applications on Google Cloud Platform
- People preparing for the Google Cloud Network Engineering exam
- Software Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Routing and Switch Administrators
- Backend Administrators